Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette is an essential eyeshadow palette featuring 14 full-pigment shades ranging from neutral to berry-red eyeshadow hues in matte and metallic finishes. Inspired by the resins and paints of Renaissance art, this professional-quality eye makeup collection features an easy-to-blend formula in a versatile color range for creating endless eyeshadow looks, from subtle to dramatic pops of color. Included in the Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette is a dual-ended brush and large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging.
- Tempera (Velvety beige with an ultra-matte finish)
- Golden Ochre (Earthy yellow with an ultra-matte finish)
- Vermeer (Iridescent shell with a metallic finish)
- Buon Fresco (Antique lavender with an ultra-matte finish)
- Antique Bronze (Metallic sable with a satin finish)
- Love Letter (Raspberry with an ultra-matte finish)
- Cyprus Umber (Dark coffee with an ultra-matte finish)
- Realgar (Brick with an ultra-matte finish)
- Warm Taupe (Earthy grey with an ultra-matte finish)
- Venetian Red (Crimson with an ultra-matte finish)
- Red Ochre (Sienna with an ultra-matte finish)
- Primavera (Shimmery gold dust with a metallic finish)
- Burnt Orange (Deep orange with an ultra-matte finish)
- Raw Sienna (Neutral amber with an ultra-matte finish)
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Contains 14 eyeshadow shades, from neutrals to pops of color
- Palette includes 1 satin, 2 metallic and 11 matte finishes
- The full-pigment formula delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity
- Includes a dual-ended brush and a large mirror housed inside travel-friendly packaging
HOW TO APPLY
- Use the included double-ended brush and a light hand when picking up product—because the formula is full pigment, a little bit goes a long way.
- The included dual-ended eye makeup brush is compact and ideal for on-the-go application. To apply eyeshadow, use the flat end of the dual-sided brush to deposit color, highlight or pack eyeshadow onto the lid. Use the fluffy end of the double-sided brush to diffuse and blend out shadow.
- For a more intense color payoff, pair metallic shades with a setting spray.
- Use the matte and metallic shadows as highlight shades. Use the warm matte neutral eyeshadows for contouring and defining, and the warm and cool metallic eyeshadows as accent shades.
- To create a romantic eyeshadow look, apply Buon Fresco all over the lid and smudge Love Letter onto the upper and lower lash lines.
- To create an effortless neutral eyeshadow look, blend Raw Sienna into the crease with Primavera washed on the lids.