- 1. This product is not a medical device. The test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used to diagnose or monitor any medical condition. Additionally, physical characteristics, movement, sweat from sports, etc., may affect data accuracy.
- 2. Blood-oxygen levels can affect various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy may be affected by physical characteristics. To measure the SpO2 level, please keep your arm still.
- 3. The 50m water resistance is based on standard GB/T 30106-2013 and tested by the China National Horological Quality Supervision and Testing Center. The water resistance rating is 5 ATM (equivalent to a depth of 50m underwater), allowing the device to be worn while showering and swimming, but not in saunas or when diving.
- 4. All data on this page regarding charging and battery life are obtained from Zhou Hai laboratories. Actual results may vary according to the software version, environment, and watch edition differences and may not reflect the actual product.
- 5. The typical usage mode is measured based on: set to the default settings, heart rate monitoring set as the default 30-minute interval, sleep monitoring on (with advanced monitoring off), stress all-day monitoring on, two times of blood oxygen measurement every day, 24-hour non-stop step tracking on, 50 notifications displayed every day, two alarms set every day, 100 times of raise-to-wake to check the screen every day, data synced with the phone once every day, 35-min outdoor sports (with GPS on) every week.
- 6. The continuous GPS mode is measured based on default settings with outdoor running sports turned on continuously.
- 7. Strava and all related logos are trademarks of developers.strava.com.
- 8. Zeblaze watch cannot be bound directly with Strava App.
- 9. Data displayed on the Info wear app is the raw data gathered by your Zeblaze watch. Most third-party applications, such as Strava, do not show the raw data provided by the Zeblaze Beyond 2 watch. Instead, they usually use their own algorithms and ways to parse, filter, and recalculate workout data. As a result, there may be discrepancies in data, including distance, workout time, pace, GPS tracking, etc. Currently, all running, walking, and cycling can sync with Strava , but indoor activities and swimming without GPS actions and previously completed measures are not included.
- 10. Features including but not limited to notifications of messages and incoming calls, require the app to run constantly in the background. For more information, please refer to the setting in the application.
- 11. Specific IP watch faces may be removed in the future when copyright expires. Please check the group's availability at the time.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purposes only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color, and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, Ul, and graphics) may differ slightly. The data provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data and obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to individual differences, software versions, usage conditions, and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications, and characteristics as accurate as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing special notice. The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the regular operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
||Zeblaze Beyond 2
||Width- 37 mm, Height- 45 mm, Thickness- 10.5 mm
||Weight 42.4 g
||390*450 pixels, 341 PPI, Up to 1,000nit brightness
||Corning® Gorilla® Glass
|Always on Display
||Durable and comfortable fluoro rubber strap
||22 mm, Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands
||GPS- Integrated GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU. Sensors Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Health & Movement- Wrist Heart Rate Monitor, Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
||Android 4.4 or iOS 8.2 and above
||5 ATM (WR50)
||180 mAh, Battery type- Li-Pol
||Standby time in power-save mode, up to 40 days Training time in power-save modes, up to 15 days Training time with full GPS and HR tracking enabled, up to 40 hours